Thursday, October 25, 2012

Life post MBA: No offense

As the date to leave home, again, draws in; I feel jittery. I haven't enjoyed my meals for the last couple of days. Random thoughts keep me engulfed. I shall have to be away from my family again and this life is short. I don't know, how would I make it beautiful enough to compensate for that. There will be friends, and friends of friends and old friends and new friends. Actually, there will be a lot of new which I hate! And there will be a lot less of old which I love. INERTIA! Newton was brilliant!


I never liked "*hore-licks". I can't figure how can one work for Mr. Ernst and stay Young? The only lever I see is the one with its fulcrum up our asses and it doesn't matter how much you may think your career (some perceive it as life) is Proctor-ed, life would still be a gamble. Will the lovely paints be colourful? Probably, we will make money in our accent to future but are we not skeptical if we would have any adventure. I have "no idea" of how money can flow through 'air' but for sure its a TATA to the lives we have lived so far. 

To my last 2 days of liberty till I get it again, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment