Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Talk

Two friends meet up after a long time. They were at the same school. Now they meet after three long months, many boring hours in office and endless minutes on Whatsapp.

X: Dude
Y: Dude
X: Been long man
Y: Really long
X: So long
Y: Huh
X: What?
Y: Hmmm...nothing
X: It's boring man
Y: No girls
X: Even to talk about!
Y: Even to think about!
X: We have grown old.
Y: Only in the head
X: And how do you explain the tummy?
Y: Beer, Beer and Beer. By the way, how do you explain the baldness?
X: Its sperms!
Y: What sperms? How?
X: Guys with more testosterone go bald early.
Y: Who says?
X: Wiki does!
Y: What does Wiki Say?
X: Guys with higher testosterone have higher sperm count.
Y: So...
X: So, they go bald....prematurely
Y: That ways, Anil Kapoor would be a eunchhhh/eunuch.
X: Whatever
Y: Where did you learn that?
X: Learn what?
Y: The word 'Whatever'!
X: Movies
Y: You watch movies? English! Do you know even five Holy Wood stars?
X: It's Hollywood
Y: Yeah
X:
Y: Let's plan something
X: Like what?
Y: Like a trip
X: To?
Y: Goa, Europe
X: How many would join?
Y: I am joining for sure
X: LL
Y:
X: I am confused
Y: About what?
X: Everything, the job, the girl
Y: You got a great job, cash in hand is great
X: No learning, no work and my ex just doesn't stop calling me
Y: The same girl who abused you for the last two years
X:
Y: I think you two would make a great couple
X: But our families..
Y: What families?
X: Her dad is a weirdo, show off social charmer
Y: So are you
X: Anyway, it's just not possible
Y: Then stop talking about her
X: But this girl, I am trying to see...
Y: Hmmm...
X: She is weird too
Y: So are you
X: What plans for the evening?
Y: Nothing
X: Bhak Sala
Y: What?
X: Let's rock
Y: Where?
X: Route 69, Kingdom of Dreams
Y: I don't earn that well, yet
X: Let's keep it simple, get the stuff here and rock
Y: Yes
X: A bottle?
Y: Should be enough
X: What if it comes short?
Y: Then we will close it
X: Let's have some reserve
Y: Let's do it corporate style
X: I will use my card
Y: For
X: To get the bottle
Y: They use cards there?
X: Yes, they do!
Y: Food?
X: Let's order
Y: Let me pick the food
X: Let's call others
Y: Wait, we are not high enough
X: Why we never had girls in our group
Y: Because you were in our group
X: Girls like me
Y: Yes, only your status updates
X: They say my voice is sexy
Y: Only on phone
X: They say I am GLHB in you know what?
Y: Yeah, and where are they from?
X: Listen, I am a legend back there!
Y: Vikram Rathore is a legend in Ranji Trophy too
X: But I think I should quit smoking
Y: Why? Cigarettes are cool
X: I can't even climb up the stairs now
Y: So basically you huff and puff too much when you
X: You got it
Y: What!
X: I have put in some ice
Y: Then get the ice out in a bowl
X: I don't know why but the ice hasn't set
Y: That's because your fridge settings are for winters
X: Damn!
Y:
X: My fridge has a strange smell
Y: Like what?
X: Like a freshly cleaned Urinal
Y: That's some smell, I bet
X: I miss **
Y: I don't. I am happy here!
X: But what times
Y: True, I just lied
X: It got over too fast
Y: I don't think it's over yet
X: I think the food has arrived
Y: Grab my wallet
X: Let me pour the drinks
Y: Where are the discount coupons?
X: In the drawer
Y: It's a mess in here
X:


Ten Minutes later:
X: Cheers
Y: Cheers
X: Smooth
Y: I told ya, Soda is better than Coke!


Two hours later:
X: Huh
Y: Fuck
X:
Y:

Bright red lights peeping through the balcony door. Peace, only literally! Night up, fun up!

No comments:

Post a Comment